Sunday, February 22, 2015

Clean Slate

I wanted to get clean slate because I needed a new cookbook for healthier recipes that are still delicious. This book definitely fulfilled that need. It is separated  into a few section, such as meals, smoothies, desserts and a few others for different cooking needs. The photographs in the book also go great with all the food in it and the recipes are easy to follow. There is a lot of theory behind why the food is healthy and needed and a large variety of different foods to meet any person's preferences. One thing that I was surprised by was that it wasn't a vegetarian cookbook. I'm not sure if I expected this from the cover or back cover, but I expected it to be vegetarian. It does contain a lot of vegetarian recipes though, so I was not entirely let down!
I would recommend this cookbook to anyone that wants to eat healthier and still wants good food! The recipes are easy to follow and do not require you to have a strong culinary background! Everything I have made out of it so far has been excellent, and I would recommend this book to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home