Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence

Homemade Decadence by Joy Wilson is my first real cookbook and it was extraordinary! I had cooking experience and liked baking a lot, and this cookbook focuses on easy desserts to make, which made it perfect for me. I brought it home to show my mom, whom bakes a lot and she loved it too! I would recommend this cookbook for pretty much anybody that is interested in baking! It is divided into five categories: brunch; cookies, brownies and bars; pies, crumbles and cobbles; layer cakes, cupcakes and skillet cakes; and ice cream social. There is something to bake for any occasion. I've made truffles already and they were amazing, everyone was impressed and wanted my truffles. I am a college student and still find this cookbook great, it does not require extensive knowledge in baking and would be a great present for the upcoming holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home